Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stand Up for your Rights Iowans.

As you all know by now, I own a Tobacco Accessories Store in Iowa Falls. I resently was forced out of the River Hills Mall, because a local Church club that use to be in the same building called and complained to the landlord, I was given 30 days to find a new location for my business. It was hard, but I did it. We moved into the building where Family Time was. I went to apply for my TOBACCO PERMIT, I had to pay for it that day, 37.50 they prorated it for this year. When we went to the coucil meeting on the aginda, we saw we where under attack by the city, they want to start a new ordenance to make me have to close down my business. Plus they put a hold on my TOBACCO PERMIT for 120 DAYS, we asked them if they ever had done this to anyone else applying for ther permit, and the answer was NO. They even want to TAKE AWAY ALL SALES OF TOBACCO ROLLING PAPER"S. Crazy huh. They claim people don't use rolling papers to roll Tobacco, they think they are use only for rolling MARIJUANA. This weeks Times Citizen News Paper tells you what all was said in the meeting. They are having another one on 02/22/2011 that is when they are going to vote on the new ordinance, all SMOKER'S NEED TO ATTEND THIS MEETING PLEASE. Plus I'm looking for a GOOD ATTORNEY. I'm SUEING the CITY of IOWA FALLS, for DESCRIMINATION . Weasels Den won't back down. Billie Wentzel

No comments:

Post a Comment